As I have already mentioned above, I often use Trello project management software to store templates that I use in my business on a daily basis. If you like checklists and due date reminders, you definitely need to check out TRELLO!
Here are some of the biggest advantages of using Trello:
- You can use many of its features completely for free! Of course, there are some paid add-ons but there is still a lot that you can do completely for free.
- It can link due dates to your calendar so you will never forget a date.
- It can be used with a team. It is easy to share your Trello boards with multiple people. You can even assign tasks to specific people.
- It is easily accessible. You can access Trello from your computer or any mobile device. This makes it so easy to keep track of things wherever you are at.
- It has a flexible layout. Trello gives you the ability to customize it to your style. You can add color coding, pictures, and multiple workspaces and boards.
Check it out! I hope you find it as useful as I do!